485 Approved!!!!

sreedharj

Registered Users (C)
Finally my i-485 got approved yesterday. I got emails in night around 12.30am.

PD March 27, 2002
FP Dec'8 2004
I-485 RD March, 2004
I-485 AP June 6,2005 :) :)

Congrats !!!

Hi sreedharj,

Let me be the first one to Congratulate you in this forum. May be that brings me some luck too :) Enjoy ur freedom and Have fun !!!

Cheers :)

sreedharj,

first congrats on your approval. enjoy!

second, could you tell me how you applied for AP (online or paper filed) ?

it looks like USCIS accepted your 'donation' and approved ya :D I will try to file my EAD/AP renewals later this week...

thanks.

GCG said:
sreedharj,

first congrats on your approval. enjoy!

second, could you tell me how you applied for AP (online or paper filed) ?

it looks like USCIS accepted your 'donation' and approved ya :D I will try to file my EAD/AP renewals later this week...

thanks.

With approvals coming in from PD=late 2001, your anxiety level must be at its peak now...good luck mah friend!!

thanks meranumkabayega for your wishes. I would like to see USCIS to give a fast approval to everyone waiting over 1 year, as it's a real pain just to sit and wait with no info about the progress...

I monitor cases around my ND date, and nearly 30% of them in "case resumed" mode with very rare movements these days... all the rest are approved or transferred... I really hope that USCIS works on batch mode and a new batch with completed Name Check results is around the corner and they will start approving cases left and right :)

GL.

archer747 said:
freedom atlast... feels good doesnt it ?
when we talk about freedom, it sounds so much like 19th century slaves talking about working their way to freedom some day.

sreedharj said:
Thanks GCG.
I didnot apply for any AP. But I renewed my EAD once.

Sreedhar

I just confused AP in your signature for Advance Parole... probably that was your AD Approval Date :)

GL.