485 approved: nov 14th

darkseid

Registered Users (C)
just checked the auto-msg this evening to hear that my case was approved and an approval notice was mailed
today ( nov. 14th )

details ... eb2; rir; India; nd =sep 3, 99; rd = aug 12, 99; eac = 99-258 ; fp = aug 9, 00; pd =~ mid 98;
rfe issued on oct. 20th. ( employment letter stating prospects for continued employment, renumeration & work duties )
vsc recvd. rfe on nov. 6th.

for whatever reason ..... it doesn\'t feel as good as i thought it might .....

darkseid

No Title

Dear Friend

Congratulations!!!

Your dates are just like mine. I am still waiting for the news. Could you please check on the Receipt notice and tell me exactly what the Notice date was. Mine was Sept 4th on the notice but voice message says sept 3rd. My EAC is same as yours.

Also could you please tell me the exact wording on the letter for contiued employement for RFE (In case if they ask for)

Thanks for your help

No Title

my notice date is sep 3rd. 1999. i wouldn\'t worry too much about the difference between the phone msg & the paper copy ...
sep 3rd. 1999 was a friday ... and the 4th, obviously a saturday .... so it might simply just be the time lag from when the phone msg
 was updated to when the paper copy was printed.

the rfe letter from vsc clearly states what the content of the reply should be. talk to your h.r. / lawyer ... mine was a simple
"to whomsoever it may concern" letter that stated that i do work for the company and have good prospects for continued employment
along with a couple of lines describing my work duties & pay.

good luck