485 Approved --- jpol (AVM still the same)

jpol

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

Finally the day has come. Received the approval notices for my spouse and me. The AVM still plays the same message.

Here are my details:
PD=12/98
ND=02/16/00

This forum has been a great stress reliever, sharing the joys and sorrows with you all through this GC roller-coaster ride! Thank you all for your good wishes, advice and helping each other out. Special thanks to metoo, Bhanu, myladoor, kannancr and of course Rajiv Khanna for providing this forum. Hope you all get approvals soon. When I heard from my attorney I did not want to believe it, as it seemed too good to be true. Today though when I saw the notice it finally hit me that the wait is over.

I have one question for you folks, is the San Jose office open on FRIDAY to do passport stamping? The approval notice says Monday-Thursday. Anyone who has gone on Friday please post your experiences.

Thanks!
jpol

No Title

hearty congratulations jpol! comparatively, our waiting hasnt been that long and I told you we will hear something in 3rd week of this month! Do you know your approval date? since I didnt get my approval notice yet..
Did you check your private message?
best of luck for your future...

No Title

hi vscgcexpectant,

Thanks, Approval date is June 13th. I actually called on June 12th and IIO said case is still pending.

Did you get your approval. Last few days I have been really tied up with work and haven\'t had a chance to follow up.

jpol

No Title

You\'re right. Our wait hasn\'t been long compared to other people. But with INS it is always a test of patience for everyone. AD=June 13th but I haven\'t received the courtsey copy yet, received the original from attorney.

Best of luck to you too & check your private message

No Title

Updated immitracker entry, Thanks to you and of course myladoor for your efforts.

No Title

Thanks Bhanu for your advice, help and support.
It is a great relief that this process is over!

How many weeks has it been since your stamping ... 4-5 weeks?
Have you recd your card yet?

No Title

Hi jpol my case is still pending.There is a RFE on my wifes case.
Hope i get my approval soon too.Good luck for your new life.

No Title

All the best and you will hear the good news soon. Suddenly since last week there has been a surge in approvals. Have you called the INS lately? My AVM just got updated today.
Hang in there ...

No Title

Congrats jpol. All the best for your future. I called the IIO yesterday and they said no decision has been made yet. It is still with the adjudication department. Hope to hear the good news soon.

Idlegirl

No Title

Hi Jpol
 I am happy and congrats for your approval. Hope our approval is also happening by this time. Best of Luck for your future plans.

Note : Did your lawyer get the approval notice in original.

Kannan Ramanathan

No Title

Thanks for your wishes.

The lawyer gets the original approval notice and they posted that to me. Yesterday I got the courtsey copies and I will use those for stamping. Also the AVM got updated yesterday.

It is just a matter of days (if even that) for you folks to see light at the end of the tunnel ...

No Title

Thanks KVoora and Idlegirl! You will get your approval soon, keep fingers crossed ..