485 Approved from previous employer.. Need Help

Confused State

I have just recieved 485 approval notices for me and my wife and the irony of it is that this approval is through Vermont service center where my case was filed with my previous employer in EB3 Category.

I have changed the employer right after filing my 485 and restarted with my current employer. The current status is that my 485 was filed in August 2000 at California service center in EB2 and have done my Finger prints in jan 2001. I was waiting for approval through my current employer.

I am not sure as to what to do? I did not apply for EAD and AP through Vermont, however I do have EAD as well as AP approved throught CSC.

Any help would be appreciated..

No Title

Congtrats for getting approval from VSC. I guess you can go ahead and stamp your passposrt and wait for plastic card.

Could you post all your details, please.

No Title

Congrats,

You can go ahead and stamp the passport. Request for withdrawal of I-485 from CSC center.
This has happened with one of our friends, Both husband and wife filled for I-485 jointly. Wife\'s application was approved, after stamping, husband requested for withdrawal of application. This was from CSC 3 months back.

Hope you are in better situation, your applications are in 2 centers.
Thanks,
Ram

No Title

Frankly, you got real lucky. Take the green card, and shut down the processing on the other one. Naturally, you\'ll want to consult a GOOD lawyer before that. But you\'re through. Congrats!

No Title

Please find a good lawyer. I\'m sure you will get GC; but you might have trouble if you happen to cross over with INS again (apply for citizenship, lost GC card, renew card...). INS will find you no longer work for the old company and revoke your GC.