485 Approved - EB3 - PD 5/18/1998 (Company Name changed)

bbsr

Registered Users (C)
hi all,

spoke to IIO at VSC and she told me the best possible news that my 485 is approved on 6/6/2001.

Details :
EB3
INDIA
PD 5/18/1998
485 ND 9/21/1999
FILED PROACTIVE 1-140 AMENDMENT FOR COMPANY NAME CHANGE (SUCC OF INTEREST).
I140 AMD ND : 5/9/2001
RFE ON 4/7/2001
RFE RESPONSE SENT ON 5/3/2001
RFE RESPONSE RECVD ON 5/15/2001.
SPOKE TO IIO ON 5/25/2001 TO LINK I140 AMENDMENT TO 485.
APPROVED ON 6/6/2001

WAITING FOR APPROVAL NOTICE AND SHALL TO GO FOR STAMPING TO PHILLI OFFICE.
CAN I GET IT STAMPED IN PHILADELPHIA WITH THE COURTESY COPY ?

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR SHARING ALL THE INFO AND ALL THE PAINS AND SUFFERINGS
WE ARE GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS.

BBSR

No Title

I am seeing a lot of posts here by people who say they called INS VSC and made their I-140 amendment applications link to their 485 applications by telling those IIOs. So far my experience was most frustrating in that aspect. I called atleast 4 times and asked them to link, but I recd different answers each time. One IIO said "you cannot do anything, the name change cases are on hold and it doesn\'t matter if your company has filed for I-140 amendment, it still continues to be on hold"; then in subsequent two calls, they said they are all automatically linked and I don\'t have to worry about. And today another IIO, told me that I-140 amendment cannot be linked to I-485 until it is approved and I don\'t have to call to make the link. I had enough of this Bullshit now and I am pretty DISGUSTED with the system, to say the least. Now, even if my application is approved, I wouldn\'t be excited and I am now packing my bags to my country of origin.

Enough of living in this god damn country, which makes us work like slaves, extort money from us in the form of social security tax, medicare, federal tax, state tax, county tax, city tax, sales tax and subjects us to all kinds of problems. This country is not for workers, it is for capitalists, attorneys and blood sucking employers. I am not surprised that there are people like Timothy Mcveigh here. And I am sure, more of such people are going to be here in the future. I am not saying other countries are better. I am just saying that this country is no different. There is no point in immigrating here.

No Title

Just hang in there bud , same here too, don\'t lose confidence, i know its frustrating, but they should decide on your application this month or atmost next month.

Good luck
Gopi

No Title

BBSR, did your Amended-I140 filed in 2000 or 2001...just to clarify. If it was applied in 05/19/2001...did you get I485 approved only after your amended I140 got approved?

Thanks

No Title

vsc_igate_victim,

Don\'t loose hope. I understand your frustration as I am in the same boat. Looking at all the posts it looks like we have to wait for a few months at the most. I am sure you will be rewarded at the end.

No Title

Yes, my I-140 amendment was filed in march 2001. But the smart folks at VSC didn\'t touch this file till Apr because the Receipt date for this is in april,2001.hope this helps.

please note, no matter how frustrating it is, we have to get the I140 amendments linked to 485. Otherwise, they will either put it on hold or shoot out another RFE or even worse still, intent to deny.

No Title

BBSR, congrats and thanks for updating teh tracker. Could you add the FP date on tracker info so that it gives all the info for charts and graphs. Thanks in advance. Even if you don\'t remember correct date just update with the month and year for example 10/1/00.