485 approved but not card received for 50 days

wbd

Registered Users (C)
Both primary and derivative cases were approved on 01-18-2007. Primary applicant received the card. But the dependent still did not receive the card. The approval notice of the derivative case said a biometrics might be needed and said to wait for 90 days.

What could be done? Any one out there in a similar boat? Just wait for 90 days?

Thanks.

I also got approved on Jan 18 and no card ordered message till end of Jan. So I called NSC and was told that they dont have my Biometrics info. It was only on Jun 06 that I had given bio with my spouse. Seemed like mine was lost. Since I called they scheduled a bio appointment and was told I was being sent a notice. So after I got the notice, I went and gave my fingerprint and photo. So I called after a week after that, ad I was told they still dont have it and I might have to go again. So I spoke to the officer that told that it was not easy to go 50 miles each time with a toddler along. So he sid he will submit an enquiry to the team dealing with bio and see if they can find my info. If not, I might have to go again. He told me to wait 30 days or so. But luckily, looks like they found my info and I got the card ordered message in 3 days.

So I would think you can call and see what the problem is.

Just my 2 cents