485 Approved 11/28 passport stamped 12/12

gtsen99

My fellow aliens,

I would like to share my case with you all. I have been enjoying the information and comfort this wonderful website provides for the last two years. It\'s time to share my case with you.

My I-140: Chinese EB-1, self sponsored, PD 2/3/98.
I-140 RFE received in 6/98, asking for addtional evidence. Since I was claiming myself as an alien of extraordinary in the filed of science, I slocited four recommendation letters (genuine ones) from scientists in Japan, Germany, and Switzerland. They are scientists in the same field who has cited my publications. I have never met them in person.

My I-140 was approved three weeks after I turned in my I-140 RFE.

My I-485 was sent on 4/1/99, RD 5/3/00. I moved in between so I wrote SIX letters to INS-Vermont, but they still sent FP notice to my old address and it got lost. So for those of you who are going to move, call IIO\'s instead.
FP notice was resent to me in 6/00 and I did it in 7/00.

I received I-485 RFE on 10/15/00, asking the following info:
1. all the documents showing my legal status since I enter this country. I sent in ccopied of I-20, EAD, Advance Parole, I-94 and the relevant apges of my passport;
2. my birth certificate;
3. employer\'s letter;
4. tax return forms for the last two years;
5. evidence that I am still working in the same field where I claim to be an qualified alien of extraordinary ability;

I sent in I-485 RFE on 11/7/00 and the recorded voice changed on 11/15/00. Then it changed to approved on 11/28. I got the letter on 12/4/00.

I\'ll answer questions for the next two days. Good luck, my fellow aliens!