485 Approvals happen according to FP Notice Dates

WhoCares1

Registered Users (C)
My analysis has shown that 485 approvals happen according to the FP Notice Dates. Files are assigned to officers according to the FP Notice Dates.

It\'s based on FP done date to some extent.........

but again it doesn\'s follow it strictly though!!

According to the approvals posted in this site , CSC is clearing the Dec and Jan 2001 FP done

Approvals are based on ND

CSC is now processing applications whose ND is before october 2001. Fingerprintinting date has nothing to do with approval date.

:)

FP dates depend on RD and FPLocation. At some locations people get FPs with in a month (e.g. SFO, Santa Ana) from RD and in some other locations it really takes long time (e.g. San Jose)

As per summary tracking pages (please see http://pc485.tripod.com/FPLocThrd.html ) People at "San Jose" who are getting approvals has FP scheduled date around Feb/March 2002, and where as for people from other ASCs like "Santa Ana, SFO" it is around Nov/Dec 2001!

I believe (based on the data http://pc485.tripod.com/NDThrd.html ) it is just following ND month and right now CSC is processing Sept ND people who\'s cases are adjucation ready. Inside ND month cases are not sorted in any order or atleast not in any predictable order!

-PCee

I think in most cases approval depends on ft done date

I am living in san jose and my rd is 07/27, nd is 09/10. ft notice date is 01/26/02, schedule date is 02/26. I did it on march 11 because of my finger injury. However, I can not see any sign that my case will be approve soon and even atm does not updated. So if you are living in place like SF, and you did FT in Dec. or so, even your rd,nd is far later than mim, you are still very possible to get approve already.

FP done date

My RD Aug 7, ND is Sep 7. I did my FP on Jan 30 02. My friend is also same ND. But he did the FP on Jan 17 2002. He got approved 2 weeks back. No change for me. So I think that is depend on the FP done date

Pcee!! somehow I see a pattern with FP done dates along with ND

I agree with you on ND based approvals.....and you yourself mentioned within ND, adjudication ready cases are approved.....when would a case become adjudication ready? After INS has collected FP results from all agencies....sooner you do your FP sooner your case becomes adjudication ready.......To give you an example, among Sept ND cases, except for \'cntry\' they have approved cases only those who had done FP before second week of Feb....there are cases with same ND as many approved cases are still pending \'cause they\'d done it later.....

Having said that, if you\'ve old ND\'s(April/May), I think they process it right away once your FP results are available no matter when you do your FP......I\'ve seen a couple of cases who had done their FP\'s in March got approved \'cause of having April/May ND\'s

worse case - RD 05/17, ND 07/19, WAC-01-236-xxxx

I just called IIO and got no more info, but just simply "pending".
How frustrated!!

PCee,
Any suggestion?

rxc

No Title

milli,

Yes, doing FP also matters to very little extent. Based on the talk with IIOs and shared info on this bard after doing FP it may take any where between couple of days to couple of weeks for a case to become adjucation ready (to finish background checks). Yes, doing FP is a requirement for approval. Now see if you can see any logic in the following statement:
I don\'t remember exactly when Sept ND started getting approvals, but a case which became adjucation ready and is on the shelf from the day SeptND started has more probability to get pickedup compared to some other case which came to adjucation shelf recently becasue FP was done a bit more recently! With this analogy I don\'t think if it fetches any for people (from other faster ASC who finished their FPs long back) but appearently for people from much slower ASCs like "San Jose" may loose a bit compared to people from other ASCs. Also note that people with "July, Aug and Sept" RDs got Sept ND. So some people from San Jose with Sept RD, Sept ND may need to wait few days longer for their approvals.

-PCee

IIO claimed 4-5 months waiting for August ND???

I was lucky to get on the phone to talk to an IIO today. She understood
very well that I was anxious to check my I-485 case status. Very nicely
she said your FP results received on 3/1/2002, everythig is clean, but your case is not assigned to any officer. She continued, they are processing April 1st 2001 PD applications, and my PD was August 2001,
so I need to wait for 4 - 5 months to give them a call, they can tell
me then whether any office will be assigned. When asked is not CSC
processing August & Sept ND cases? she laughed, \'Oh, yeah, those
approvals are due to our mistake or their luck.\'

BTW, my case details are RD & ND 08/2001, FP 02/2002, case resumed
3/1/2002, same PD as RD for EB1. Are I-485 after FP processed based
on PD??? I do not trust the officer and her credibility at all.
Does any body have the same experience with IIO? 5-month still? I better be well prepared...

Most of the Sept ND with March FP dates have not gotten approvals yet!!

Contrary to PCEEs theory, most of the people with FP ND in March but Sept ND for 485 (mostly SanJose folks) have not gotten any approvals.

Gurus, Need clarification on FP notice....

I have been waiting for FP notice and see many of those applying after me have got it.

In fact, I have not received AP approval as well.

Who sends out FP notices ? CSC or local ASC.
Can I call IIO ? What other things I can do ?

Thanks,
Anita
RD : Feb 15, 2002
ND : Feb 28, 2002.

No Title

WhoCares,

Can you please read what I wrote in message#5.1.2? I am not sure what exactly you meant when you wrote "most" but compare following numbers:
1. If we ignore pink records (records added at approval time, -click on "2" next to ND sorted list) as of today there are 40 approvals with SeptND out of 113 that finished FPs.
2. Now compare your numbers with MarchFP date and with SeptND and approvals...
3. Also note that approvals for SeptND started in midMarch. Assuming that it will take app two weeks on average for approval once case is assigned means SeptND cases started getting assigned to officers in the begning of March! Based on this as I wrote in #5.1.2 it is possible that some people who did their FPS very late may loose a bit...

Now can you please tell me what is "contrary"?

Thanks
PCee

Not meant to be criticising

Lets wait for some more week(s) before I make any more claims of yet any new theory.
I believe that ppl with I485 ND: Sept01 and FP ND is March02, no approval has been seen yet. Will know more in another 2 weeks.

That\'s TRUE. Check the following link

FormerlyWheresMahGreen "July RD. Talked to IIO just now." 5/15/02 10:37am

Santa ana is slowest.

>>FP dates depend on RD and FPLocation. At some locations people get
FPs with in a month (e.g. SFO, Santa Ana) from RD

I think this is wrong. There is no such trend at all. I think Santa
Ana is worse than San Jose. I am a Sep Nd 01-284 and no FP as yet.
When I made an inquiry they say it would take 3 months to pull my file
out.

No Title

JayKon,
1. For FPs it depends on FPLocation and RD.
2. As per tracking lists ( http://pc485.tripod.com/FPLocThrd.html ) no one is waiting for FPs at Santa Ana! Even people with Mar2002 RD got their FPs in March 2002 itself (with in 20 days)!
3. In your case there is some problem! Did you change your address recently? Did you talk to IIO about FPs? Did you send any fax enquiries? Do all these and you must get your FPs asap.

Goodluck
PCee