485 appoved

my online status say the case is approved the avm has not changed does that mean the case is approved

Congrats Vanakkam

Congrats vanakkam. Finally good news. I hope they will approve remaining July cases. Please post your case in detail.

Thanks,

Congrats Vanakkam,
I have read several of your posts - good to see you getting approved. Enjoy your freedom. Why dont u can call iio to confirm your online status - although I think its not required-just for your satisfaction.

The AVM and online status are commonly out of touch. I would take it as an approval and not worry.

I would also NOT call IIO, as you are tying up the phone lines for others who may have an important/urgent call. IT is hard enough to get through as it is.
Continue to monitor AVM, if you feel you must and await the approval in the mail.

Congratulations.

applied 485 in july got rfe fir employment in september recieved rfe by ins on oct 9th got approved on 18th of feb now both my avm and online gives me the same message that my case is approved .After a wait for 2 months after replying for my rfe got approved yesterday

I am waiting from last 5 months after rfe

RD: July'19 2001
I don't what is going on in INS-Neb. My case case RFE(employment letter and present visa status) issued on sept'20 and they received on Oct'8th and assigned to an officer on aroung Oct'30. From that date I have been waiting ..... I called several times... no use.

I hope they will approve remaing July cases soon...

Thanks,