45 Day letter

kam555

Registered Users (C)
Hi, new to this portal. I filed under the RIR Labor Cert. and received my 45 day letter August 2005 but haven't heard back yet. I know my file is in the Phil. back log center. My ETA case # is P-05012-xxxxx. Does anyone know what the processing time is?

My friend also received his 45 day letter in March 2005 but still hasn't received his approval. Any help/information will be appreciated. Thanks.

Kam

45 day letter & Labor approval

RIR/NY
PD: Feb, 2003
45 day letter rcvd : 1st Feb 2006
Replied: 15th Feb 2006

Our lawyer told us once the employer replies to the 45 day letter, then we can expect the labor approval anytime with in 3 months to 1 year.

I am getting a bit nervous, when I read that someone who has rcvd the 45 day letter as on March '05 and has'nt rcvd the approval yet. Please check the PD. The labor approval are based on the Priority date and not based on 45 day letter. You may want to check that.

Thanks for replying. What is PD? Is that the date of the original filing? If so, I filed back in 2001 and then switched to RIR in 2003. My employer did reply to the 45 day letter right away for both my friend and I but still nothing. We're also getting a little nervous.

Have you heard of the PERM program? Some have told us that if you apply through PERM, you have to withdraw your original Labor Cert. but the response time of getting your work ID is within 3-6 months.

Kam

45-day letter

I'm new to the post. Regarding the 45-day letter, I recently contacted the Philadelphia backlog center. They confirmed that they received my 45-day letter in Feb. 2005. However, they said my priority date (Apr. 2004) is recent. That means I'll still have a long time to wait? :( My case is RIR/special handling, yet it makes no difference.

So don't expect to hear within 3 mon to 1 yr after receipt of the 45-day letter, that's what I learned from the backlog center.

Notice of Case Closure

Hi,

I received a letter from DBEC yesterday sayiny my case is closed because there was no response for a RFE from my employer sent in March 29. My employer never received that mail. They have been receiving mail from USCIS.

Has this happened to any one?
Can my case be reopened?
What should be the next action?

Please help!!

thanks
pva1972

no 45 letter yet

Guys,

My case was filed from NY in Nov. 2003 as EB3 and then refiled as EB2 in Feb.2004 ,however I still didn't even the 45 letter , so I called Philly BEC
yestoday and they said my case was on temporary status and they saw some data missing like PD...they said they would contact my lawyer to get it.

So it's really frustrate for me,I feel my paralegal was not working on case in a responsible attitude, I told my paralegal( hired by my company) BEC may call her to correct something , today I also sent a email to my company's visa team to try to get some help .

Should I keep pushing paralegal directly or through my company's visa team ?
my company is a huge one though.

nyfunman