4 approvals on June 2nd!!!!

muse

Registered Users (C)
Another 4 approvals on June 2nd!!!!

I was running the 485 script a moment ago around my numbers, and guess what, I found 4 cases was approved on 6/2/2003!!!! That is out of around 100 cases!!!! I think TSC is doing something, let's hope them to keep doing it!!!!

BTW, the src numbers I checked is 0125154000-54999, it is different from the other 4 approvals jvk reported...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good news

TSC is working on EB I-485 cases. I also heard from my lawyer 3-4 wks. ago and reported to the forum. As he also mentioned a significant work force will be moved from other areas and TSC will clear at least 6 months of backlog. Hope and pray he is right.

RD 7/01, ND 9/01, FP 4/03

U2,

If you talk to your lawyer in the near future, could you please ask him/her again about this significant work force that will be moved from other areas? Also, if he/she has any additional information on when this will be happening?

Thanks for sharing your info.

Momolacho

I asked that question too. I think he mentioned about a significant portion of I-765 and probably I-90 adjudicators are always on the run TSC moves them back and forth according to priority.

Let us assume they arprove 4 cases each day and on, then the backlogged I485 cases (seen in the posts) in TSC could take how many years to clear?

And what if new I485 cases submitted at a rate more than 4 a day?

Point to ponder – No. of 485 applicants at TSC

Here is an excerpt from the BCIS website. This is from the data they released early May.

Major volumes in March 2003 receipts include: 148,263 I-765 employment authorizations; 68,144 I-130 relative petitions; 63,636 I-90 Green Card renewals/replacements; and 60,334 I-485 permanent resident adjustments.

Say roughly ¼ applications are for TSC it is 15,000 485 applications a month.