4/2002 case approved, not surprised, but it's expected

mdct19

Registered Users (C)
Last night, around 11:00pm, my cell phone received text messages of our I-485 cases being approved that sent out by USCIS. I am not surprised about it, but this is that I expected. This immigration forum is a wonderful and helpful site that provides us a place to exchange information, to share the feelings and concerns, and to encourage each other.

The following is the case details.

ND 4/2002
FP 5/2003
RFE 6/2004
ACK 6/23/04
LUD updated many times after ACK
AD 7/22/04

Send faxes and letters to TSC many times. Contact Senator and Congressman this week. Yesterday afternoon, I got a call from the Congressman office and was told that TSC currently only processes 2/2002 cases. After explaining that our cases had been processed about two months ago and the response of RFE was acknowledged. Then, his office decided to send an inquiry about our cases to TSC. I also was told if not hearing anything within a week, call his office back.

I truly believed that it is the Congressman inquiry to speed the approval. Faxes to TSC may only trigger TSC to process the case with a little chance, because TSC receives thousands and thousands faxes each day.

So girls and guys, do not be discouraged and give up. Nobody can help you, if you do not do anything. Fax and send letter to TSC every week, contact your Congressman and Senator for the assistance.

Good luck, wish you all the best.

mdct19

Congratulations!!!
I totally agree with you that we should take actions. But sometime, I really feel the action we can take is so limited. Bad thing is that although TSC is actually processing July even November's cases, their published date is only 2/11/02. The unfairness is there, but we just don't hold the ground to sound it off. I've contacted both senator's offices in my state, also the local congress man's office, let alone the fax/letters. Even one is working, I will appreciate. In your case, at least you got the RFE so you can have a strong reason to do the inquiry. But I will not give up.
Thank you!

Got letters from both Congressman and Senator regarding to my inquiry request within a week. Both of them had contacted to TSC.
So, I encourage those who have replied RFE and waited for approval to contact your Congressman and Senator for assistance. Also send fax and letter to TSC.

Good luck!

can you please post sample letters you sent to the TSC AFTER you replied your RFE.

I got and replied RFE a month ago. ACK 2 weeks ago. want to take some actions.

RD 4/2002
RFE 6/2004
ACK 7/2004