3year degree and I140 filing!Please Help!!

mg123abc

Hi,
Following are the details on my labor certification form:
Priority Date:March 2003 (EB3 at NSC)
College : 4

College degree required : Bachelor

Major field of study:Computer Science or related computer field.

Exp(Job offered) : 1 year

Other special requirements:Must have experience with Microsoft SQL server development,Microsoft IIS and ASP environment, and SDK background.

I have 3 years bachelors degree(B. SC) and 18 months computer diploma from NIIT + 4years of experience. I am about to file I140 at NSC, what are my chances of getting an approval.

Hi

What happened to your case? I am in the same boat. Applied for i-140 on april 3, 2007 at NSC and waiting to hear from. Also have the 3 year bachelor issue.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Pauline.

In the same boat. Have applied for RFE on July 28th 2007. Still waiting on a response.

I am also in same boat.

I am EB-3 priority date sept 2002.
I-140 denial after RFE on 3 years issue. Again concurrent 140/485filling has been done. Completed FP and waiting for EAD.

Best way to write couple of lawyers including, Rajeev Khanna, Murty.com,Immigration Voice to take up this issue at the time of up coming gethering at DC.

I have already written to them and as per them some more people has to write them, so they can take up that issue of 3 years Indian BS equilency with 4 years US BS also.

I urge everybody who ever is effected on above educational things, once again to write everybody and I am sure things might move faster.

Best of luck.

Ram
(Joan327@hotmail.com)

I have same case as mg123abc.

Priority Date:March 2003 (EB3 at NSC)
College : 4
College degree required : Bachelor
Major field of study:Computer Science or related computer field.
Exp(Job offered) : 2 year
3 years bachelors degree(B. SC) and 18 months computer diploma from NIIT + 6 years of experience.

My I-140 was denied. I refiled in May 2007 and still waiting. :)

Hi Paulin, mg123abc and Pardesh

Have you filled your I-485 or not ?

There is no harm in taking EAD atleast taking in to consider that something might comeout positively on 3 years degree issue for EB-3 cases.

I want to know,

Once you and your family have got EAD even though your I-140 is pending, and also otherside your H-1 is renewed:

CAN FAMILY USE THE EAD ? I MEAN TO SAY CAN FAMILY WORK ON EAD ?
IS YES, THEN IF I-140 IS DENIAL PLEASE ADVISE WHAT WILL BE THE STATUS OF MY FAMILY ?

I DON'T KNOW THEY CAN KEEP TWO STATUS ( H-4 AND EAD ).
I HEARD THAT IN THAT CASE IF I-140 IS DENIAL AND FAMILY USED EAD THEY LOST H-4 STATUS AND THEY HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITHIN 10 DAYS. IS IT TRUE ?

CAN ANYBODY ADVISE ME ON THIS ?

THANKS FRIENDS & OFFCOURSE GURUS,

RAM
(Joan327@hotmail.com)