3rd Interview after stokes interview. San Jose field office

jaytee404

I am married to a USC since October 2015, been dating since 2013. We filed for my green card in October 2016. Our initial interview was september 2017. The interviewing officer was new and nice. questions went well and answered well except my husband messed up on my moms names, birthday and my place of birth. My husband had moved back to his hometown as he couldn't find employment in San Jose and I couldn't move to Sacramento because I was in school and they didn't have my major at that university and during our interview, he had just moved back home, so we were living apart and we were honest about that. That seemed to have bothered the officer, but he brushed it off after he looked at our bank statements and lease. the interview lasted 20min, he said he couldn't approve my case as he had to have the supervisor look through the paper work before he can approve it as he was new and we should receive something in the mail within 4 weeks. A whole year and a half, multiple congress requests, found out they had sent my case to the records center where they store completed cases and we finally got a second interview in June 2019.

2nd interview( Stokes): We arrived early, waited 40 min and were greeted by a nice older lady. She sat us down, introduced herself and said we were called back for another interview because they wanted to get to know us better etc BS . She started recording and asked us initial interview questions, then separated us and had me stay for the questioning. She asked me over 180 questions. How did we meet, where, what date, who was there, in laws names, dob, location, last seen, what we did our last birthdays, anniversaries, valentines day, what did we give each other on those occasions, past vacations, daily routines, since we live separately, she asked how often we visit, explain the route you take when you go, what do you see, where do you guys hangout, for how long, who cooks, who cleans, whats your daily communication routine, who texts or calls first, how many times in a day, favorite foods, dislikes, bills, etc. So many questions. 1.5 hrs later, she asked me to leave and brought my husband in and asked the same questions. 45 min later she asked me to come back in and she went over the questions and pointed out the discrepancies, we had only 2 wrong and she was impressed, we cleared that up. She asked me if I was sure myself or my family hadn't paid my husband to marry me for the green card, I said no, she asked again and I said no. She then spoke to us about how living apart breaks down marriages and we should consider compromising so that we don't end up getting divorced etc. She took our file and made copies of the documents, handed me the originals and said she will have the decision withing a week. 3 days later, we received a notice fo me to hand in my medical exams as I had forgotten to give them to her. I mailed it the next day.

8months later and multiples congress requests, an officer started calling my witnesses, sponsor and best friend. They came to my friends address looking for my friend and I was at her house, as I had just moved in with them and literally changed my address a couple of days. When they came, I am the one that answered the door and they specifically asked for my friend as they didn't recognize it was me. It was the initial interviewing officer and a new one that was in charge. She said she wanted to close that case and it was taking too long. They couldn't have came at a worse time. I was so disoriented and in shock already as I had spent the previous night at a celebration of life for my friend who had died over the week in a motorcycle accident. I was basically still sad and hangover, so I wasn't in the right head space. She basically interviewed me again in my living room. Asked my husbands birthday, names, date of our marriage, his moms name and I said I don't remember( for some reason I blanked on that), his dads name, number of siblings, my husbands number, I only memorized the old one. I gave her that one because I thought they were asking the old one from our stokes interview. She was out of time and asked me to bring some pictures of us together or any documents that could prove I had visited him in Sacramento the previous weekend as she claimed " they had no pictures or documents to prove we are married in my file". Such BS, we took so many pictures, bank statements, tax returns, medical insurance, phone conversations etc at our stokes interview and copies were made. She left and then called me two hours later saying my husbands number is wrong, so I gave her the right one one and she questioned why I gave her the wrong one etc. She asked me to stop by Friday after my work and I did but she was leaving. she basically said to come back Monday and she scolded me and basically said I am delaying my own case, she is not convinced my marriage is real and she wants proof of anything I bought while in Sacramento etc. I got mad and questioned if she was married etc and how different marriages work for different people based on their ongoing situations. Yikes! She said bring the reciept or something that proves you were in Sacramento. She refused to see my phone location, or google maps timeline as I was showing her on my phone. Monday March 20th 2020 came and we went into the lockdown. I called the number she gave me and it wasn't going through. It"s been a year since that visit and now I just received another interview letter. It's in 2 weeks on May 17th. I am currently moved to Sacrament as of may 1st and my friend just informed me about the letter and I asked her to open it and send me a picture. It is very basic, just asking me to bring my spouse and ID. They haven't asked for any other documents, like pictures, marriage certificate, bank statements, tax returns etc. Just to show up. I am so confused.
Anyone ever experienced that?