3rd FP expereince at CT

harapattawaiter

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I got 3rd FP notice which was scheduled today at 12 pm 6 jan. I went there and at the reception guy gave me form to fill, I said that I recently did my 2nd FP on 19th Sep 2003, he asked me to sit down. I was then told that you have get your FP done, I argued with them saying that I went for FP in Sep and then called FBI to make sure that they received. Then they said when you are here why not you go for FP, I said ok. Did 3rd FP and scheduled my wifes FP for Feb 04. I dont know how many times again we have to go for FP. This really sucks.
Thanks

3rd Fp

I did my 2nd FP on Oct 16th 2003 and received a RFE based on the same.
I received another FP notice Mid Dec for Jan 30th 2004 as my fingerprints on my file had expired.

I called up BCIS and asked them why my fingerprints would expire in 3 months and they said that must have been an oversight and asked me to return the notice to BCIS-VSC together with a letter explaning why.

I refuse to go for another FP just becasue someone is too lazy to look into a file closely to see when I had my last FP taken. I mean how can the same office issue me with 2 FP notices (sep and Oct 2003) - UPDATE their On Line Status
and then send me a RFE based on that Oct 22nd - UPDATE thei Online Status with that Info.
and then send me a letter stating my FP had expired on my file and ask me to go for yet another FP Jan 2004!!!
NO WAY do I wish to waste my time standing in line and taking a day off work because someone is incompetent in their job.

Good Luck to all of us.....cause at this rate - it sure looks like we will be needing it.