3 Notices received but not 4th one.

Vikram_khatri

Registered Users (C)
My 485 was approved for all of three of us on Jan 26th. I posted details of this already and today, I recieved the approval notices in mail. But I did not get approval for my daughter. For family, do they process cases together or in randam order? Do you know how this goes? Or should I just wait or write to them?

Thanks

RD 5/2001
FP 4/2003
RFE 12/2003
ND 1/2004

3 EAD and 1 AP.

Usualy, the family get approved together. You may get the letter for your daughter on next businessday for post office . It is not uncommon that one letter come's a day or two later than others. And sometimes the family are not approved at the same time.

Originally posted by Vikram_khatri
My 485 was approved for all of three of us on Jan 26th. I posted details of this already and today, I recieved the approval notices in mail. But I did not get approval for my daughter. For family, do they process cases together or in randam order? Do you know how this goes? Or should I just wait or write to them?

Thanks

RD 5/2001
FP 4/2003
RFE 12/2003
ND 1/2004

3 EAD and 1 AP.
Sounds funny...After applied for our 3rd EAD about 40 days ago,the online message changed today...They approved my husband's and our two kid's and didn't approved mine and I am the primary applicant.We did not understand.

If your daughter is less then 15 years old she will get a Welcome letter.
Is she less then 15?