3 approvals so far for NSC at Rupnet

MOve fast

That's a good news to see something moving. Hopefully, they take some steps to decrease the backlog.

Chees!
Currys

I signed the petition.

Looks like there are 653 approvals on rupnet so far for this year. I need to see atleast 1000 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: more approvals on rupnet to touch my case

What i always wonder is what percent does rupnet shows of the total 485 application that NSC approves?

I feel pretty confident to assume that everyday NSC receives LOT MORE 485 applications as compared to the ones they approve.

So should I really be happy to see these 4-5 approvals? Granted that 4-5 approvals is better than 0 approvals, but is it enough to really make me feel that NSC is hauling a$$?

Bunper Crop Today

4 NSC approvals today as well, one is as late as April 02 ND

Way to go!
------------------------------------
Any Movement is Good Movement

Re: Bunper Crop Today

Originally posted by hambir
4 NSC approvals today as well, one is as late as April 02 ND

Way to go!
------------------------------------
Any Movement is Good Movement

I only found 3 approvals for NSC and 1 for VSC. In the last few weeks I've observed highest of 5 approvals in NSC. Itd' be nice to see this record getting broken for a change. Hope new year brings new commitment from NSC.

Cheers!
Currys

Originally posted by MrCoolz
yep - NSC is moving - Those of you not signed the petition, do so!

:) Signing the petition is a good hope that someone from USCIS might see that and makes it their priority to process the 485 faster. I've already signed the petition. But I do not believe that there is a direct relation of the cases being approved and signing the petition.

Hopefully the holiday seasons will not
make the progressing slow down ...
till now NSC didn't say any words, like CSC said, to reduce the backlog of i485...

Keep going NSC

Woww.. 6 approvals for NSC
1 for VSC

Well, they did break the highest approval record in a day.. that I ever saw.

Cheers!
Currys

Approval for 2003 per center

May be VSC has some KPI's associated to the procession of the case.. I got this from rupnet...

VSC approved 1077 cases in 2003
NSC approved 681 cases in 2003
CSC approved 38 cases in 2003
TSC approved 10 cases in 2003

Cheers!
Currys

Approvals per year per center

May be VSC has some KPI's associated to the procession of the case.. I got this from rupnet...

VSC approved 1077 cases in 2003
NSC approved 681 cases in 2003
CSC approved 38 cases in 2003
TSC approved 10 cases in 2003

Cheers!
Currys