2nd US citizenship interview but no decision

mbarkhadle1

Registered Users (C)
my first interview for citizenship was nov 15, 2001 the officer gave me the English test and i passed then i asked him when can i take the oath ceremony , he replied to me and said we are in a war right now sept 11(911)
we are not giving any oath ceremonies.
In OCT 12, 2005 i got second interview for Citizenship after four years of wait
i went to the citizenship office and they told me are u providing a child support for your child and bring court papers for your dismissed trespassing case within 60 days i provided all the inforamation they asked but no answer...

it has been 4 months already since then....
on feb 23 2006, i went to the immigration to find out what's going on and they told me U are going through background check .....

but it has being 5 years since checking for my background....

I do not have any criminal record on my file......

i am thinking of suing them

what advice would you give me.......

mbarkhadle1 said:
my first interview for citizenship was nov 15, 2001 the officer gave me the English test and i passed then i asked him when can i take the oath ceremony , he replied to me and said we are in a war right now sept 11(911)
we are not giving any oath ceremonies.
In OCT 12, 2005 i got second interview for Citizenship after four years of wait
i went to the citizenship office and they told me are u providing a child support for your child and bring court papers for your dismissed trespassing case within 60 days i provided all the inforamation they asked but no answer...

it has been 4 months already since then....
on feb 23 2006, i went to the immigration to find out what's going on and they told me U are going through background check .....

but it has being 5 years since checking for my background....

I do not have any criminal record on my file......

i am thinking of suing them

what advice would you give me.......
Oh boy! this is really outrageous. Does your name sound like or look like any middle eastern names? You should seek help from your senator or representative asap. Don't loose any more time waiting on CIS's response. Better yet, pursue the case in court. There are plenty of leads on this forum that gives you information on how to proceed. Best of luck.