2nd Name Check

bajaj78

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

I talke to TSC IO today andshe said my case is on way to adjutication depta dn they will decide whether it can be adjudicated but thenshe said your name check is pending.I told that i was told earlier that my Name check was cleared in 2006.she said there is a new system and we need to make sure it gets cleared in both.

I hope this also does not take three years to clear.

Any body in same boat with 2nd name check pending

Thanks

EB3-India
PD:Nov 2002
RD: OCT 03
FP May 07

I am not sure how many they have, but for my wife, they requested 3 checks and two was cleared. Still waiting for the third to proceed further.

For me, they said every thing is cleared. Not sure if this would help, but just thought of letting you know.

Hi All

I talke to TSC IO today andshe said my case is on way to adjutication depta dn they will decide whether it can be adjudicated but thenshe said your name check is pending.I told that i was told earlier that my Name check was cleared in 2006.she said there is a new system and we need to make sure it gets cleared in both.

I hope this also does not take three years to clear.

Any body in same boat with 2nd name check pending

Thanks

EB3-India
PD:Nov 2002
RD: OCT 03
FP May 07

-------------------------------------------------
I talked to TSC IO yesterday and she said same thing to me also after I completed my 2nd FP on July 2007. NC was cleared as per TSCI IO when I talked lady before my 2nd FP. Don't know what is happening!!!

EB3-India
PD: Jun 2001
I140/485 RD: Apr. 2005
2nd FP- July 2007.

I think everytime you talk to IO's they are shooting from their hips..Thats what is happening.

Hi, i'm new on this forum. I just got my I-140 approved under EB1 with concurrent filing. I would like to know whether we receive any message from USCIS saying Name check done on I-485?. Thanks

Hi, i'm new on this forum. I just got my I-140 approved under EB1 with concurrent filing. I would like to know whether we receive any message from USCIS saying Name check done on I-485?. Thanks

Nope. But you can call the Customer Service and find out. Would like to share your case details please. USCIS initiates the FBI Security check(includes Namecheck) and FP sometime after the 485 ie received.

I too have two name checks according FBI letter. My few conversations with NSC IOs recently gave me a feeling that my year long pending security check is done. But not sure any other thing is still pending. They asked me to wait for 30 days - a standard answer.

But my story is different, my original I140 filed concurrently is not approved yet. This I140 needs original LC from CSC since we applied with LC Sub with a copy of LC. They requested for original LC from CSC and it is still not come. But I have another I140 approved in April with my original LC and we requested to interfile (link) this I140 to pending I485 in end of april, but looks like until now they haven't done it and still waiting for original LC. I talked to IO and she said she will be sending another email to TSC where my second I140 is approved and she assured me that in next few weeks this will be taken care.

Once my approved I140 is linked, then I may see some momentum on my case or otherwise I need to wait until october.

Earlier they always used to stop at saying security check is pending and no more info, but now they are giving more info and at one time she said, security checks are completed. If we are going to have more checks, then I can forget about GC for some time.