2nd FP

QQZHAO

Registered Users (C)
RD 10/01, ND 11/01, 1st FP 02/02.

My FP has expired. However, BCIS has not asked me for the second yet. Anybody on the same boat? Is there anything I can do to request the second FP? Any impact it might have? Please reponse, gurus. :confused:

RD: 12/01
1st FP: 2/02
2nd FP: 7/10/02

I received 2nd FP notice one month after my first one expired (over 15 months). So check with your attorney.

Good luck!

Mine expired in April

My fingerprinting was done in January 2002, so its been three months since expiration. I haven't heard anything from NSC and I thought they would do what is required when they think it is necessary. If your lawyer thinks contacting them would help, I would ask mine too. Thanks

My lawyer told me to lay back, saying BICS works at its own pace, it won't be helpful to contact them in regarding to 2nd FP.

We are all used to this "BICS works at its own pace" thing, aren't we?

Dear QQZHAO

I think you are not familiar with the saying IN USA " Don't ask Don't Tell Policy ". Why do you worry if they don't need you to go for the second FP? When they need it they will contact you as your lawyer says, " BICS works at its own pace". Therefore just relax and wait let the BICS do there job hopefully you will get a letter that states your application has been Approved and you don't need to go to the second FP (this is a wish from me to you). If the worst come you are going back to home sweet home no where else till then good luck and sit and wait. HEY don't forget LIFE is short DON"T worry be :) ok..

Regards,

Very well said WWossen. If I remember correctly, you are the lucky National Records Center (nsc) transfer applicant like me.
:eek:
You are from Michigan and also do I. It appears filers from "Michigan" have to go through special security review at the nsc. What's your opinion on this?

My funny story is:

First I am from MI, and my file has been transferred to MO. Second, I received the 2nd FP notice and I did it on July 10. But yesterday I received another letter from Nebraska to say that they found my FP record so please ignore the second FP notice. What hecs they r doing now? What a waste for resource.