2nd FP

i guess i'm the only who haven't got the 2nd FP notice with ND Oct '02. Now my concern is if it got lost in the mail. Do u guys think i should call UCIS and check if an FP notice has been send to me? Any suggestions please?

You got company ... I gave my FP1 on 12/26/02 and replied to EVL FRE on 4/26/04. No second FP as of now. Hang in there.

ND 7/7/02 EB2

KGReddy said:
You got company ... I gave my FP1 on 12/26/02 and replied to EVL FRE on 4/26/04. No second FP as of now. Hang in there.

ND 7/7/02 EB2

what is your online status message? mine says:

On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

As per that may be my FP1 is not expired :confused: may be

I am also in the same boat

Me and my wife applied for 485 in september 2002.

I am seeing the same message on web..
On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

But my wife has reveived her second FP notice one month back. Her FP is scheduled on 11th August.

Can i call INS and ask about my FP notice?
Can you please suggest?

Nanaji

GKNair ,
Mine used to say the same , "On July 9, 2003, the results " blah , blah ... until the FFE was issued in March 04 and now its says "On April 26 we received your response ...."

I think ours FPs are expired because I remember seeing people get their 2nd FP notices with that similar 7/9/03 message. I hope I am wrong.

I did mine in Jan 2003. No 2Fp yet. Your local center location seems matter. If your local center is slow, then they can schedule you.

I think we cannot hope for an approval unless we gave FP2. So now i'm praying for my FP2 to get scheduled. At least i can hope for an approval then.

Nanaji999 said:
Me and my wife applied for 485 in september 2002.

I am seeing the same message on web..

But my wife has reveived her second FP notice one month back. Her FP is scheduled on 11th August.

Can i call INS and ask about my FP notice?
Can you please suggest?

Nanaji

I've seen some cases here in the forum where the dependent got approved and primary is waiting... at least yours is not worse than that. May be you'll get the notice in the real future. i think u can call them and ask them abt not receiving primary's FP2(if you are the primary applicant) without identifying yourself.

Nanaji999,
Count me in. My wife did her 2nd FP on July 27th and we received a email on 2nd Aug saying they received the FP results. On the other hand my case status has not changed since Dec 9th 2002 when we applied 485.
I am wondering if I should apply 3d EAD, so that they open my file !!! :(

hi all

Today afternoon I called ins and explained to the lady about not receiving 2nd Fp even though my wife has received 1 month back. After 10 minutes of conversation finally i got a suggestion from that lady "please write a letter to ins".

RD : sep 2002
ND: sep 2002
1st FP: nov 2002
2nd FP : scheduled on August 11th. ( Only for my wife).

I am still waiting for 2nd Fp.

Nanaji

Hi Nanaji!

I am also AMIE guy.. I know right now you are in the final stages of your GC. I have few questions about my AMIE and its Bachelors equivalence. I tried to send you a personal message but probably you have your account set not to receive personal messages.

Is AMIE equivalent to Bachelors ? ( at least that is what my education evaluation says but I am finding some folks having issues with it.. )

How did you got the letter from Institution of Engineers or Indian government proving equivalency..

I think you are the first person with AMIE and had I-140 proved. Please help us by giving us some guidance..

Thanks in advance..

2fp

My wife and I had our 2FP done Aug 6th.

ND Sep-2002

we never receive our notice, the notice were mailed to our lawyer. My notice schduled for Aug 6th, and received by Aug 2nd. My wife's schduled for Aug 4th, received by Aug 5th!!

we pushed our lawyer a little bit.

zhwqiu ,
what happened when you did your 2ndFP? Did you receive the notice or your lawyer?

Re

GKNair said:
zhwqiu ,
what happened when you did your 2ndFP? Did you receive the notice or your lawyer?
I did my 2nd FP Aug 6th. Both my wife's and my FP notice came from our lawyer.