2nd FP results received

GC_impatient

Registered Users (C)
I just checked and found that they updated the website message saying that my 2nd FP results were received (took 3 days to get results after submitting FP).

Anyone has a similar experience and received approval after this?

GC_impatient

GC_impatient, have you ever called in June to ask status of your case? want to know if that triggers your 2nd fp notice

dengdeng,
Never called IIO after May.
Lawyer claims that they had called VSC (dont know when).
I doubt that this triggers 2nd FP since a lot of people received 2nd FP notices around the same time I did.

rd-dec 19-01:
My first FP was 3/9/02 recd 3/14/02

GC_impatient

Thanks
my Rd is same as your's 12/19/01, fp 04/03. rfe 06/04/02,Ins rfe RD 06/17.
AD..?? FP2..??. tomorrow is my 19th month day.

guys

i submitted second FP on Jul 8th at phila but no news on web site its been 10 days , but i did go earlier than tht FP appointment date , did you go earlier or on the appoitment date ?

after this i wonder how long we have to wait for the 485 approval!!!

r

Same here

I also did my 2nd FP(on the scheduled date) on July 8, 03. No update so far.
I haven't seen many posts where the results of the 2nd FP are updated on the online mesage.

RD 10-24-01
ND 12-03-01
I-140 approved for CP.

I did go earlier than my scheduled date for 2nf FP. Both FPs were done in Providence, RI. In both cases, I got online message updated within 4 days.
I have seen some people get approvals without their online mesg being updated after 2nd FP.
GC_impatient

Got 2FP..online not updated

I got second FP last week (monday) schedule appointment on 8/21/2003 and bad luck I will be out city for 2 weeks of august. On Friday I went to the INS Finger print office, told them the same..and they did my FP immediatly.

I checked on about my 2FP... till has my 1FP info.....

Any body can tell how long it will take....for them to recv.

2nd FP appointment Date

Hello,

My appointment date for 2nd FP is Aug 12th. I have asked the INS center to get me the earliest available Wed./Sat. in an attempt to expedite the I-485 approval process.

Looks like some of you have got the FP done before your appointment date. Please let me know the procedure you followed to get this done.

I live in Philadelphia.

rxs0005 : Would especially like to hear back from you.

Thanks.

Rd : 11/5/01
EAC-02-055-XXXXX

Hello Praise,

All you need to do is walk in to one of the BCIS offices (any day before the appointment date) and get the FP done. I think almost all the BCIS centers do the FP early.