2nd FP- ND AUG2002

2002MIgc

Registered Users (C)
ND AUG2002
received 2nd FP for my wife scheduled in May'2004.
got a question
My wife is going India on 2nd April for 3 months returning on 29th June. I went to local INS and they said the FP can't be preponed, but it can be rescheuled. My question is: can i write in the notice that "please reschedule me after june 29", and should i sent it back via normal post or fedex.

Can you please elaborate on your 2nd FP. Like do you have a case of EAD/AP renewal, AC21 or AR-11 that you think might have triggered the 2nd FP?

-sk

2002Migc,

You can not prepond the FP but reschedule. If you would reschedule it would take another 6 months to schedule. I have the same problem. My family went to india and i got a 1st FP notice. I have call them for 3 days here. I have asked my lawyer about that and they told me to not to postpond FP.

I think you can do finger printing before the schedule date.

In fact my friends did 2nd FP without notice .

Justed walked to local office, explained the situation and gave 2nd FP

Go to your local office show the tickets for travel and explain clearly and try your luck. it may workout. But remember if you postpone FP..., scheduling another FP date is not so easy.

nothing trigger 2nd FP. It just happened. I am still waiting for myself. Are you guys sure that rescheduling 2nd FP will be tough? and if i reschedule it for my wife, does this slow down my green card too?

My message is still the same as day one. Received blah blah...(nothing changed after 20 months).