2nd fp - finally

lindaMac

Registered Users (C)
got notice for 2nd fp - first fp done in may 2002 - got notice to go to San Jose office for 2nd fp on 10/30 - went on 10/09 - day after notice received - they were very friendly and did them right away

hopefully things will start rolling now

wac 02 061 5*******

Congrats! Looks like you will get your RFE very quickly after your fp. You wait is going to be over soon!!

It seems BCIS is finally picking up some steam. Well, let us keep our fingers crossed.

Good news

lindaMac,
that's pretty exciting news. I am 062 and haven't recevied any 2-nd FP notice :(. Can you tell us your location (LA, SF)?

I am WAC02058, My first FP was done in 2/1/2001. I Just received the notice for the 2nd FP to be done on 11/5/2003.

Originally posted by lindaMac
got notice for 2nd fp - first fp done in may 2002 - got notice to go to San Jose office for 2nd fp on 10/30 - went on 10/09 - day after notice received - they were very friendly and did them right away

hopefully things will start rolling now

wac 02 061 5*******

Did BCIS update the status message on their web site with the 2nd FP info?

what time you went?

great news.. things are moving then.. im 02-062 also in SV, so i hope i get my 2nd FP or RFE soon...
so for my 1st time FP i went there at 9/10 am.. since at that time they wouldnt be very strict with the exact date on the notice.. is that still stand true? thanks

You are lucky LindaMac. Congrats on the second fingerprint notice.

My first fingerprint was received on Apr 2002.....and since then there is no news from the BCIS.

-WAC-02-057-XXXXX

San Jose office let us do fp early - we just went there the day after we received our notice and had it done - they were very friendly and very efficient.

No - the voicemail and the website at Bcis have not changed or been updated in anyway.

I have not had any rfe - though I was reading that someone on this forum got rfe within 10 days of 2nd fp so we are hoping for the same and have just been photo copying all relevant docs - w2 's , tax returns etc - so if we get rfe we can overnight the stuff back to csc almost immediately

will keep you updated

update on 2nd fp status

wow - we did fp on Thursday afternoon ( the 9th ) - I just went to bcis website and it has now been updated to " on october 11 the results of your fp were received and processing has resumed...." - that was pretty fast - now lets hope that it doesn't take another 18 months before anything changes !!