2nd FP, any one did at Moneta, VA?????

julyrfe

Registered Users (C)
I received 2nd FP this week scheduled for late Nov. Please share your FP experience at Moneta, VA.

Can I do early FP?

---------
RD:JAN'02
FP1:JUN'02
RFE SENT: JULY'03
RFE RD: AUG'03

moneta

i did my FIRST fingerprint at the Moneta location in VA. the actual process was fast (like 15 minutes or less). i got there when they first opened and did not have to wait in line at all. in fact, i think there were only two other people there. i was the ONLY ONE there to do the FP for GC.

it has almost been 15 months since i got my first FP. i guess i will be heading there again soon...sigh...

I did 2nd FP last last week. My case is for local interview. Yes, they do early finger printing, may be one week earlier. My FP was schedule in the week of Oct 28 and I did it on Oct 20. The lady in the front desk said they can one week earlier.

fikabir

one more question

Thanks fikabir.

Did you give FP on paper or electronic?. Do they process immediate?

Originally posted by fikabir
I did 2nd FP last last week. My case is for local interview. Yes, they do early finger printing, may be one week earlier. My FP was schedule in the week of Oct 28 and I did it on Oct 20. The lady in the front desk said they can one week earlier.

fikabir

julyrfe,

They do FP manually on a paper and mail (by FEDEx) it once in a week, probably on Monday to FBI. Last time (2001) it took 15 days for me to update online.

fikabir

Alexandria?

I have my second FP in Alexandria, VA. ANYONE GO FOR EARLY FINGERPRINTING THERE?