2nd FP and Interview

akrish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

My RD is 03/08/02 and I received and finished my 2nd FP. My case got transfered to Boston Local office and I have an interview scheduled on 11/10/03. Did my 2nd FP on 10/21/03. It took some extra time before the 2nd FP as the officer in Boston office went to verify my 485 status. But it was done.

My lawer suck.. first of all he won't answer me on phone., and more over his office's people (think that they are way above lawyers) wont give a responsible answer. They gave me a AOS check list which looks like 458 app checklist. I have to take 8 photos, color copies of passport, w2, paystubs etc..

Worried about the interview. anyone in same boat?

Krish

arkish,

You are luck enough to receive 2nd FP so early. We are waiting for 2nd FP and no news yet. I am sure your interview will be easy enough and you will get approval.

Good Luck for your Interview and also pray for us how are still waiting.

Originally posted by akrish
Hi Friends,

My RD is 03/08/02 and I received and finished my 2nd FP. My case got transfered to Boston Local office and I have an interview scheduled on 11/10/03. Did my 2nd FP on 10/21/03. It took some extra time before the 2nd FP as the officer in Boston office went to verify my 485 status. But it was done.

My lawer suck.. first of all he won't answer me on phone., and more over his office's people (think that they are way above lawyers) wont give a responsible answer. They gave me a AOS check list which looks like 458 app checklist. I have to take 8 photos, color copies of passport, w2, paystubs etc..

Worried about the interview. anyone in same boat?

Krish
Dont worry be happy!!!!As long you have your interview scheduled,just relax!Our case was transferred 10 months ago,no notice of anything yet,still waitng to be schedule for a 2nd FP. RD is 02/15/02 and we are going to apply for our 3rd EAD.It is unbelieveble!
NY local office.

I gave my 2nd FP's on 10/28 (RD 03/27/2002). Just now I called FBI to check whether they sent FP results to BCIS. Lady said they sent on same day 10/28/ to BCIS. Waiting for approval.

Recd 2nd FP notice

Hi

We Recd 2ND FP notice for Dec19 at Newark,NJ

RD:03/05/02
ND:03/26/02
FP1:06/05/02.
FP2:12/19/03.
AD:???

AZSX_19

We both have same rd,nd,fp1,fp2 and even same state.

2nd Fp scheduled for 12/19/2003.

Be in touch and plz post the devlopments.

Thanks