2nd EAD Approved

offdep

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

2nd EAD for my spouse(filed by self) approved on May 31st(Checked online)
WAC-03-86
Received the Receipt Notice

My 2nd EAD filed by lawyers is still pending.
WAC-03-114
Did not receive the Receipt Notice
Lawyers gave my the WAC # from cancelled checks.

see..no one here wants to congratulate you and do..i am first ....i am first :D :D

so my freind, let me congratulate you..since no one else likes you...:D :D

the language skill still casts a small amount of doubt ..... one is marginally better than the other

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe soumy and niladri.

Yea it was the double teeth .. but language skill .. hmm .. maybe these two are twin brothers seperated in kumbh ka mela. One has a tatoo that says "M", and the other's says "TV" .. and they together make .. "MTV".

You Dyke!
Now you show up here.
Answer this, why in hell would you want to rake up old threads and then delete all evidence of your meddling? This so funny to you? Well no one is laughing. Being a joker is one thing. Pain in the *** is different. Stop fooling with people's blood pressures you idiot.

Originally posted by waitingforbreak
BTW guys, sorry for my outbursts. I will edit my offensive posts tomorrow.

Hey, ur in a forum where silly man is moderator .. outbursts on an idiot are totally acceptable.

BTW, I am myself VERY VERY VERY pissed off that this dyke whoever, tries to skew the data we so painstakingly collect by bringing up older approvals and irrelevant threads.

Anytime I see or notice such a thing, I will fix it immediately without warning, I would appreciate if others would let me know of such threads thru a PM.