2nd A-file rcvd, but no oath yet @ Dallas

happy-n400

Registered Users (C)
PD: 11/17/05
FP: 1/06/06
ID: 5/24/06
OD: ?

During interview I was told that we've another A-file, which was understandable because we filed 485 first and then opted for CP during GC.

I took an info pass on 6/28, and was told that, the second A-file had been received, consolidated, and approved, but pending for oath scheduling. But we haven't rcvd any oath letter yet.

Any input will be highly appreciated. Anything we should do?

Thanks,
happy-n400

happy-n400 said:
PD: 11/17/05
FP: 1/06/06
ID: 5/24/06
OD: ?

During interview I was told that we've another A-file, which was understandable because we filed 485 first and then opted for CP during GC.

I took an info pass on 6/28, and was told that, the second A-file had been received, consolidated, and approved, but pending for oath scheduling. But we haven't rcvd any oath letter yet.

Any input will be highly appreciated. Anything we should do?

Thanks,
happy-n400

Don't worry, since you case has already been approved you will get the Oath letter any day for the next available ceremony. I was in the exact same boat and got the Oath date about two months from the date file was consolidated and approved. Good Luck !

cz2006 said:
Don't worry, since you case has already been approved you will get the Oath letter any day for the next available ceremony. I was in the exact same boat and got the Oath date about two months from the date file was consolidated and approved. Good Luck !

Thanks cz2006! I hope so...

Pending relating A file

I passed the English and History test today (8/8/2006), but was not allowed to take oath. The reason given was "Pending relating A file".

I was told by the interviweing officer to wait for a letter from them re oath.

I did my GC via CP.

What should I do?

Thanks!

goodforum said:
I passed the English and History test today (8/8/2006), but was not allowed to take oath. The reason given was "Pending relating A file".

I was told by the interviweing officer to wait for a letter from them re oath.

I did my GC via CP.

What should I do?

Thanks!

It's a waiting game now, and hope for the best....