245i approved and stamped at LA interview

shangh71

Registered Users (C)
My interview was scheduled at 11: 25am 2/25.

I got there with my attorney at 11:00. We've been sitting in the waiting room untile 1:30 to be called in. I was the only one left in the room at that time. The lady looked tried and appoligized for keeping me waiting for so long and said " I waisted a lot of time this morning..." My attorney said " at least it's the friday..." which I throught really got her in a good mood.
She worne me in and then:
asked: passport
asked: your name xxx? birthday xxx? country xxx?. I answered " Yes"
asked: you are under 245i? My attorney said "yes" and handed over the proof of $ 1000.00 fine being paid.
asked: EVL
asked: you position is xxx? I said " yes"
asked: Do you have DE 6 or something like that? I asked for which period. She first said "2003" and then " no, I got that already, 2004 will be good." I handed over.
She asked: Is your name on that? I pointed out to her.
She asked: You are single? I said " yes"
Then she took my finger print. She said " I am going to approve your case, please go back to the waiting room. I need to get a visa number"
We went back to the waiting room. About 10 min later, she came in and handed me the passport with the stamp on. We again said thanks and wish her a good wkend.

That was it. The interview took no more than 5 mins. During that, she kept say sorry for keeping me wait in the waiting room for so long. My attonery told her it's worth a wait. Neither tax return nor pay stub was asked. I only took 3 things which is DE6, EVl and passport out of my 2 inch thick folder. My feeling is that she is not familar with the EB case and wanted to finish today's interview ASAP.

Wish everyone luck!!