• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2011 DV selectee AOS inquiries

aiklk

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

I received my notification letter with 2 pages, one is the barcode page, my case Number is 2011AS0003XX99, and I am currently in US with F-1 VISA; I am trying to apply for AOS and am still wondering if I have to pay $375 first and sent the barcode page with 2 photos to KCC first? Should I fill out DSP 122 and DS 230?

Or I just have to wait for the VISA bulletin to be current and bring in all the require documents?

I read through the threads but I am kind of confused. Thanks

Hi everyone,

I received my notification letter with 2 pages, one is the barcode page, my case Number is 2011AS0003XX99, and I am currently in US with F-1 VISA; I am trying to apply for AOS and am still wondering if I have to pay $375 first and sent the barcode page with 2 photos to KCC first? Should I fill out DSP 122 and DS 230?

Or I just have to wait for the VISA bulletin to be current and bring in all the require documents?

I read through the threads but I am kind of confused. Thanks

aikik,
i suggest you join the 2011aos thread. read from the 1st page. everyone is going thru the same questions.