2004 Xl For Non Concurrent I 140

Shaaji

Registered Users (C)
Hello

Here is a modified XL sheet for Non Concurrent I 140 Filers. Please all are requested to update your details.

Thanks

Shaaji

shaaji, appreciate your initiative. But please consider updating your info in the concurrent excel which also has a nonconcurrent section. It is confusing as it is with literally hundreds of messages and spreadsheets. Lets try to spare ourselves some agony here.

shaaji, first of all you should check on your I-140 again..as far as i know, from early this year, all my friends and colleagues on non-concurrent cases got it approved within 2 months..its been 4 for you..
big bad wolf,what u say is fine but i think it also makes sense for non-concurrent people to look at just one sheet related to them - adding it to concurrent is of no use especially with drastically different processing times these days for concurrent

Here Is Mine Updated

Shaaji said:
Hello

Here is a modified XL sheet for Non Concurrent I 140 Filers. Please all are requested to update your details.

Thanks

Shaaji

Hi Shaaji,

Thanks for taking intiation.

with regards
gctexasnew

New Comer

Hello Friends,

I am new to this forum. I also wish to enter my details in the list. Here is my updated details.

yours

Lin-may-04.
-------------------------
Non concurrent 140 - EB3.