2002 cases

Oct'02

Registered Users (C)
Just curious to know how many people of 2002 are still waiting for their cases to be approved. Are there any 2002 people still waiting for FP notices ?
Mine is Oct'02 filing. I got my FP done last week. I would like to know.....

When will my online status change?

What is the min and max times that it may take for my case to get approved? ( Nobody can say for sure but given the current timelines..)

Is there anything that I can do to experdite the process( besides preying to God, that is)...

Thanks.

updates online

as for your question regarding the message change, some people did not recieve update messages- for me, mine came through 5 dyas after my FP's, but that was the date the message had although it didn't show up online for another 5 days (so 10 in total after FP)
BTW, I never recieved email notification that either my or spouses status had been updated, but my message was updated three days later for RFE and this I got two emails for- so who knows???/

Online sattus changed

....FP results have been received, process resumed etc....

How many days from now?

case status

The online mesage on my case is "Results of Fingure Prints received and process has resumed." Does it mean everything is ok with the FBI name check?

This is good

This is a good status, means you will see a light any day/any moment.

Name check has nothing to do with FP, but both will be done before approval.

Someone has posted number earlier to call and check if FBI has cleared your name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name check

Can someone plese post the number/email/fax number for FBI name check enquiry?

Thanks

Numbers

Here are the numbers I have, and it worked when I called them couple of months ago, not sure if they are still the same:

Fingerprint status 304-625-2000, you have to select option for individual
Name check status 202-324-3625
NNCP Public Inquiry Voice Line 202-324-2399
Name check inquiry Fax 202-324-3367, never tried this option

Hope this helps and my guestimate is that your approval is no more then a week far. Most of the old cases I know so far are getting there approval within 30 days of this message. We got our in 3 weeks after this message.

So I would suggest enjoy the new year and get in advance appt at Infopass for Passport stamping, you can cancel at any time. Pick some day after Jan 15th to be safe.

ND 07/01/02
AD 12/17/04 (900 days)

Last edited by a moderator:
so we can schedule an infopass appointment without having recieved notification?- is this correct?- I am hoping that an approval will be my way soon and maybe I should schedule an appointment- I have heard it can take some time to organise.

That is correct

Yes, you can schedule appt ahead of time b/c getting thru infoapss is also a fun job. You have to try couple of times, before it gives you an appt.

thanks

thankyou- that is good to know- I have read all the posts about the tectics to use ot get an info pass appointment, I will maybe give it a try to schedule on the hope I will get an approval soon .

thanks agains- this forum rocks!

infopass

Thanks a lot for the numbers. Please also give me the link to schedule appointment for stamping ( infopass).

Thanks

Infopass

I got an appointment for Jan 18 th assuming that I get an approval before then.

I agree, this place rocks! Absolutely.