2 questions

nikbuds

Registered Users (C)
Hello folks,

2 questions.

1.) my wife came with me on H4 and after getting her EAD she started working. is that something we should be worried about when 485/interview comes thru.? ( we are in final stages of 485). Also she is on a leave without pay right now..basically not on companies payroll, but will join back when she wants. The change of address form requires to state what company you are working for? should we write what company she works for or should we omit that.

2.) Also since my H1 expired, we have moved to a new address and want to send in the ar-11 (change of address form). The form requires to state if we are not permanent residents then what is the "my stay in US expires on" . should i give the date printed on my EAD...? or ???

thanks in advcance,
-n

nikbuds ,
1) No need to worry about your wife status. Coz she is dependtant on you. Whether she works or not , its not a problem. If she wants she can work any company and there is no minimum salary also.
Changing address , no need to enter your wife company name.

2) I think you can write EAD (Pending I -485) instead of H1 status.

Better to send ASAP, coz you said urs is final stage. and also call INS customer service update your address.