• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2 NL received - interview in another country?

DV2012Dane

Registered Users (C)
Hi!

Saw that I had received the secound NL and opened it with surprise. I'm from Denmark, but I'm going to Sweden to get the interview done - what??

Have anyone else tried the same? I'm a bit worried that my medical will get in trouble due to Swedish embassy - they do not co-orperate like the danish :S

Hi!

Saw that I had received the secound NL and opened it with surprise. I'm from Denmark, but I'm going to Sweden to get the interview done - what??

Have anyone else tried the same? I'm a bit worried that my medical will get in trouble due to Swedish embassy - they do not co-orperate like the danish :S

Maybe the US Embassy in Denmark does not deal with immigrant visa applications?

I have talked to the danish embassy several months ago, but they told me that they would look forward to my interview. So they should!

Which city is the "post" saying in your 1 NL? Is the country of birth same as your country of changeability? Which embassy did you requested in your DS-122 form? Did you ever lived in Sweden before?

Which city is the "post" saying in your 1 NL? Is the country of birth same as your country of changeability? Which embassy did you requested in your DS-122 form? Did you ever lived in Sweden before?

I have never lived in Sweden and I wrote the danish embassy in the DS-122 form. Never had any connection with Sweden...

Check your 1 NL and see what city it says next to POST. Assuming you were born in Denmark it should say Copenhagen or another major city in Denmark.

Check your 1 NL and see what city it says next to POST. Assuming you were born in Denmark it should say Copenhagen or another major city in Denmark.

It says Copenhagen... That's why i'm a bit confused why they want me to go to Stockholm in Sweden!!