190days + and no EAD

sun06

Registered Users (C)
My RD is 03/12/02 for my I-765 and I-485 , CSC.

Last week i talked with a IIO and got a reply saying " .. I-765 file
given to officer on August 15 , 2002 , you will hear from the officer
soon.."

Just wanted to know if any body with similar RD also has not
recieved their EAD ?

I am worried something has gone wrong , or if somebody else is
also in the same position.

Thanks.

my wife's EAD submitted in March, wac: 02-144-, AVM is "after approving in Aug. 5", but has not recieved the EDA card.
my EDA submitted on April, wac 02-159-, AVM is "after approving in Aug. 29...", no card received. we are in LA.

Thnks , guowx. But i my case the case given to the officer on Aug 15 and still not complete processing.

Same here!

Filed EAD on 03/14/02 and have not got approved. Talked to IIO about 3 weeks ago and was told INS will response me within 30 days.

Hear nothing until now......

My date is Apr 1, 2002 - no card yet. Message is still - it is taking 140-160 days.

-- Larry's Boy

my ND was Nov 2001. I didn't receive my EAD till July 2002 when my h1 was going to expire. I went to local INS office and got an EAD.

The local INS office will issue EAD on the same day if its been more than 90 days since ND.

One of my friends was in similar boat, 8 months after filing no EAD. He and his wife got iEAD from SF office of INS and were worried about extending the H1 which was expiring after 6 years. Suddenly the god (INS) has spoken and there was 485 approval notices for both in the mail box!:D
-NV2001