140 RFE Please guide

sept_neb_filler

Registered Users (C)
I am a physical therapist and come under schedule A. USCIS has issued an RFE on my I-140. I work for a staffing company which has its headquarter in denver, co but my assisgnments were in micigan. As per Labor reuqirments my company was supposed to post a notice in micigan facilites but instead of doing this they posted one in colorado for ten days, with colorado labor department address on it. USCIS is saying that my company was supposed to post a notice in micigan facility. They are asking for an evidance that I did post a notice in micigan. Please tell me what to do. We can make a notice now and post it but will that help. What are the chances that my I-140 will be approved if we post the notice now.
Thanks

I think there was recent memo which states that , you could post the notice again and reply to RFE, check with the lawyer.

-Pearl

Relief

Your message has reduced my tentions. Is there any place where I can find info on it. My attorney messed it first time to start with. I don't think he was knowledge of it.