140 RFE financial capability of the employer !

vipin

Hi

A friend of mine got the 140 RFE to prove his employer the financial capability of the company. Now the problem is that the company showed the loss for last 2 years and the net assets were also not equal to the proffered salary. He got the salary which is not equal to the wages also. However the company stakeholders are having strong fin background. Did any one receive any such RFE and can share some of the experience. Interestingly the one more employee who filed the 140 with the same guy got approved.

Please advice :confused:

Ability To Pay

vipin said:
Hi

A friend of mine got the 140 RFE to prove his employer the financial capability of the company. Now the problem is that the company showed the loss for last 2 years and the net assets were also not equal to the proffered salary. He got the salary which is not equal to the wages also. However the company stakeholders are having strong fin background. Did any one receive any such RFE and can share some of the experience. Interestingly the one more employee who filed the 140 with the same guy got approved.

Please advice :confused:

I am also on the same Boat.
Can you tell me that what will come under "net assets"?