140 revoked after 2.5 yrs of approval

dimpi

Registered Users (C)
hello,
my 140 got approved in 05 and i filed 485 in 05 from company A
changed employer to join company B in 06 and in 07, 485 was denied because of service error in 140 revokation. filed MTR and submitted AC21 papers and case was reopened.

Today i came to know that INS has sent letter saying that my 140 was approved in error in 05 because my company A didn't have enough money.
My PD is Apr 02 and left company A in Dec 05. my LC salary is 84k
I joined company in Feb 02. My salary in 2002 was 61k, in 2003 80k, in 2004 w-2 81k and 1099 for 5k, in 2005 w-2 80k and 1099 5k

I took unpaid vacation in feb-mar02 before joinign

INS is saying that although company had profits to make up for diff. but that may have been allocated towards others 140 approvals. And most of these 140 approvals were approved after my 140 approval date although all the other 140 people have since gotten GC.

Has anyone gotten thru this horrible experience. Its taking a real toll on my personal/family life. My prev company is very good and want to help me.

does any one has filed amended tax return if company pays 1099 for 5/6k for prev yrs?
any other advice from experts erics/UN/others?

i will really appreciate. I am also working with my attorney but want to explore all resources.

thanks

Dimpi,
I am really sorry for the bad experience, but I am sure you willl come out of this.

I really dont have exp in this, but my I-140 was denied as my comp did not provide the documents asked and I changed my attorney and went thru a new attorney from a big law firm, who definitely appeared to have experience in dealing complicated cases.
You may want to make sure your attorney is really good to fight your case.
You can see my other thread "I-140 denited, urgent help please" under Texas SC,.
If your documentation can have proofs of other I-140s approvals, proof of Abilitiy to pay of the new company, that may be good but a very good attorney can advise you better.

Thanks,
Sunny,