140 PP - 60 days needed after RFE is answered?

softcrowd

Registered Users (C)
My Company applied for 140 in Premium Processing mode and I got an RFE in a week for Company's ability to Pay. Attorney responded back with necessary documentation and status reflects that USCIS recieved the same...

In the USCIS status - It shows that a decision would be made in 60 days...Mine is a Premium process & USCIS should take a decision in 15 days..is n't it?? Its already 10 Business days in between and my file was not even updated.....

Do you think this 60 days part of the message is true or just a mistake????

I think the 60 days message is generic ....even i got excited when they said that about my 485 application..........but later came to realise that mabe it is a standard message for all RFEs

It indeed is! When I called to inquire status (since I will be current in June), the lady asked if there has been any action-based notice within the last 60 days. When I told her that I was sent a notice, dated 5/1, to submit my biometrics for the second time (which I have already done), she told me that I need to give it 60 days before inquiring! She would not answer any other questions. I guess anytime there is an action-based notice, standard time is 60 days.