140 - LUD(last updated date)

octFiler

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My 140(ND-0ct 21,2003) was approved on July 23,2004. The last updated date on the site showed july 23rd on that day, then again on 24th it changed to july,24 and today when i check it again, it says july 26th. Can anybody explain me why would the last updated date keep changing even after that case was approved.

ps: My 485's LUD did not change though.

Thanks,
octFiler.

I have a similar question too. My I-140 is not approved yet. ND is Sep 26, 2003. But the Last Updated Date changed to July 16th, 2004. The details page shows the same old info though, no updates !!

I think they have some internal processing. Ideally, the LUD should not be updated until there is an update on the case. But it seems like it is getting updated even if they "Read" your case. Some stupid programmer programmed that way. (well, you know by now looking at all other problems :) )

In any case, OctFiler, you should not have any problems. So don't worry.

bmt74 said:
I have a similar question too. My I-140 is not approved yet. ND is Sep 26, 2003. But the Last Updated Date changed to July 16th, 2004. The details page shows the same old info though, no updates !!

I think they have some internal processing. Ideally, the LUD should not be updated until there is an update on the case. But it seems like it is getting updated even if they "Read" your case. Some stupid programmer programmed that way. (well, you know by now looking at all other problems :) )

In any case, OctFiler, you should not have any problems. So don't worry.

I myself used to work for a GOVT organization couple of years back and i know how i used to work there so am not at all surprised :) .