140-issue

bluemoon

Registered Users (C)
Guys, Need some info. What could be the scenarios under which somebody's 140 could get denied. I filed my 140 in Nov. 2002 and it is still pending. I enquired through lot of sources and everytime I got the answer that it is area under futher review. I know some of scenarios like educational qualification, company's ability to pay. What else could be?
Any ideas?

Hello Bluemoon,

It is sad to know that your 140 of RD Nov.2002 is still undecided by the NSC. Rather than gazing at the moon and blaming your stars, I think you have the right to long enquire about the status of your application in a repeated manner thru all possible sources, like the Attorney, the Employer, the Senators, the NSC Insiders / Outsiders, USCIS officials, you can name it.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
The two reasons why most 140s are denied are educational issues as well as ability to pay issues.

Re-applying for I-140.

bluemoon said:
Guys, Need some info. What could be the scenarios under which somebody's 140 could get denied. I filed my 140 in Nov. 2002 and it is still pending. I enquired through lot of sources and everytime I got the answer that it is area under futher review. I know some of scenarios like educational qualification, company's ability to pay. What else could be?
Any ideas?

Did U ever explore the possiblity for reapplying for I-140 -- it looks like the application is lost for ever?

Just a idea..

Thanks to all

No, I didn't thought about reapplying but I enquired through different senators office and it seems that they can get the information about the file but it is stuck in some kind of additional security checks. Don't know what checks though. Now the next problem is coming that my project is coming to end and I have only option left is to join the client because I don't think my company is going to find any new assignment for me. I know that it is not advisable but left with few options. Preparaing for worst!!!!!