140 apprvd 20 months after ND and 4 months after RFE

itsGood

Registered Users (C)
My 140 was approved on 11/29/2005. Here is the statistics: Approved - 20 months (620 days) after ND and 4 months (144 days) after RFE response.

RFE was on education: Required Single Source Degree.
Issue: I had completed 4 yrs bachelor's degree in 3 years as first year was waived off (received credits) due to diploma. Previous edu evaluation was done combining diploma + degree.
Responded to RFE by re-evaluating only 4 yrs Bachelor's degree to represent single source degree.

I did not contact senators office or USCIS.

Good luck to all.

itsGood,

Good to hear from you!.I'm in same boat as you are but i haven't recd any RFE on my 140.My attorney initiated enquiry 40 days ago got response from USCIS and says simply under pending.I haven't contact senator yet.

Mahi
==============
EB2 Concurrent @ NSC on Apr'04.
140&485 Pending.
FP done 3 times.

Mahi,

Going by logic (if NSC has any) lets say some backlog cases are processed as mine (ND: Mar 04), your turn should be very near. Just have faith and patience.

I would suggest to wait untill this month end... if no movements, contact NSC via senator.

Goodluck.

mahi4u said:
itsGood,

Good to hear from you!.I'm in same boat as you are but i haven't recd any RFE on my 140.My attorney initiated enquiry 40 days ago got response from USCIS and says simply under pending.I haven't contact senator yet.

Mahi
==============
EB2 Concurrent @ NSC on Apr'04.
140&485 Pending.
FP done 3 times.

Congratulations itsGood,

Finally the Good fortune turned on you. Good luck ahead.

My 140 approval took 19 months, after taking the Senator route.

Mahi, hope you and others in similar unfortunate situation get approvals before the new year.

DIGS