140 Approved

WantGC05

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone.
Wanted to share the good news. Just received emails that my 140 and 485 have been approved. What a great releif.

I just submitted EAD, AP and H1 renewal a week back. Will the USCIS reimburse the fee for h1 renewal since 485 got approved or is it gone. :p

Thats a good question. Anybody can shed some light on this.

Would anyone have the Option of stopping payment on the Issued Check?

Question on your RFE-I and RFE-II

Congrats WantGC05,

Possibly you got concurrent approvals by sending in the relatively fat check to USCIS for three renewals. I have not applied for my first EAD or AP with concurrent 140/485, hence the delay in my 140 approval.

As a test, you may try advising your bank for stop payment to the USCIS check (in case not already debited) and find out if they are stopping your passport from being stamped for permanent residency.

Good luck ;) .

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04 (NSC)
140 ??

WantGC05 said:
Hi everyone.
Wanted to share the good news. Just received emails that my 140 and 485 have been approved. What a great releif.

I just submitted EAD, AP and H1 renewal a week back. Will the USCIS reimburse the fee for h1 renewal since 485 got approved or is it gone. :p
Call your bank and stop payment on those cheques. USCIS never returns any fees. At the most they will reject your H1/EAD and AP - let it be so. In any case they will reject it now(stating that your GC is approved as reason.).