140 approved..

however!

Registered Users (C)
last 4-5 months i wanted to see EB2, concurrent 140 approvals everyday i visited to see some body posting approvals, so that i can hope for mine.

at last i got approved. Nov, EB2, Concurrent.

:)

however! said:
last 4-5 months i wanted to see EB2, concurrent 140 approvals everyday i visited to see some body posting approvals, so that i can hope for mine.

at last i got approved. Nov, EB2, Concurrent.

:)

Congratulations :) :). Seeing the I-140 concurrent filed approvals after a looooong time !!

congrats however,

please post details and dates for all dates, rd,nd, 140/485, fp, RFE if any ? and or updates on 485. great to see some movement on EB2.

Congrats!

If you get your I485 approval within two weeks, then it means that NSC started approving concurrent applications.

Good Luck !

well lets jump on that conclusion yet, what i am thinking is that if something triggered however's case. did you do anything recently and send something to NSC to update or apply for something because this is again a pretty random case. lets hope this is the begining but I am not sure of that.

Good question iknowitall !!. Your inputs are appreciated however. Congratulations to you.

I applied for EAD yesterday. and changed address 15 days ago.

after i applied for EAD renewal, i got an email that my 140 is approved with previous days date on it.

EAD renewal filed on 23rd 140 approved on 22 nd.

so its not the ead renewal i guess, its probably the address change, the point is how do they decide which case to pick up and approve ?:) i wish some one could give me the answer to that :)

To add something to the confusion, my LUD is not changed with address change, my wife's changed though.

iknowitall said:
so its not the ead renewal i guess, its probably the address change, the point is how do they decide which case to pick up and approve ?:) i wish some one could give me the answer to that :)

Guys,

The theory of "Renewing the EAD or AP or Update the address Change" will trigger the I-140 approval is absolutely wrong, at least in my case.

Not just an EAD, I tried this game of renewing the things to trigger the I-140 approval in so many other ways, but no LUCK :(. I guess its just random or there might be other things invloved in choosing a particular case.

Mine and my wife's EAD and AP were expiring in NOV 04.
1) Applied only my EAD on 08/01/04---no luck
2) Applied only my wife's EAD on 08/08/04--no luck
3) Applied mine and wife's AP on 08/30/04--no luck
4) At last decided to renew my h1 and wifes h4. Appplied for both 09/10/04. Got the reciepts but no changes in I-140 lud.

Believe me or not, I have 9 pending cases with USCIS in my profile all pending. :confused:

140/485 RD :09/27/03
FP:05/16/04, updated 06/03/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2003 filer I-140 approved !!

Hello,
I got an e-mail that my I-140 has been approved.
Here are my details ...

- I work in Kansas
- EB2 filing

- I140 RD = 9/11/2003
- I140 AD = 9/22/2004

- I485 RD = 9/1/2004
- I485 AD = pending ...no RFEs yet

- EAD AD = 2/22/2004
- FP date = 6/22/2004
- Adv Parole AD = 8/25/2004

It looks like things are moving folks ...

So keep the POSITIVE ATTITUDE going....

Cheers,
Bhargava

Congrats Bpuligan! thats really great news...

your 485 RD must be Sep 03, right, same as 140? I think theres a small typo in your msg..:)