140 Approved within 12 working days!!!!

kumar46

Registered Users (C)
Hello All, this is my first posting in this thread. My notice date for I-140 is 04/22/2004 and my attorney recieved the approval notice today and it was approved on 05/10/2004. I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I applied in EB3-RIR and opted for CP. I hope you guys recieve fast approvals too :) If you want more info, I'll be glad to share the deatils if you send me a PM.

Kumar

Congratulations ! Good Luck to your CP...

Keep us updated on when you get your interview date. This will help everyone to decide whether to go for CP or Adj. status.

kumar46 said:
Hello All, this is my first posting in this thread. My notice date for I-140 is 04/22/2004 and my attorney recieved the approval notice today and it was approved on 05/10/2004. I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I applied in EB3-RIR and opted for CP. I hope you guys recieve fast approvals too :) If you want more info, I'll be glad to share the deatils if you send me a PM.

Kumar

Man..! It’s really a miracle...Congrats Kumar!

Would be kind enough to answer the following questions..

1. Is it an original labor?
2. Is your company having virtual office in Nebraska region, or they have a physical office running in Nebraska region..?
3. How is your company’s financial condition..?
4. What is your degree level, Graduate or Master and did u submit educational evaluation while applying I140?
5. Did you take any extra precautions while submitting I140?

Thanks in advance.

is there any process or dates NSC follows for 140

so another 140 approved randomly ? is there any dates or procedures nsc is following to approve these applications ?

concurrent rd feb 2004.

my colleague also got his I-140 approved within 40 days..but i dunno how the new Ohata memo is going to affect the CP applicants after may 1

Yuren :

CP = Consular Processing.....means after I-140 Approval go to your native country for the furthr processing and get the Green card immediately. Avoiding all the lengthy process of I-485.

SREE

iknowitall

The trend I have observed is
*** I140' for CP and non concurrent filings are getting approved as usual
*** I140's with concurrent filing and already having pending RFE's are approved

iknowitall said:
so another 140 approved randomly ? is there any dates or procedures nsc is following to approve these applications ?

concurrent rd feb 2004.

In a way this may be good. Concurrent filers may get their 140/485 approval at the same time. This is just a ray of hope. But with USCIS i wouldn't bet a single penny on it.

My ND is also from Feb 04. Hopefully, we will be getting a good news soon: both I140/1485 approved in six months. A Friend of my always saying "At the end, everything will be all right. If it isn't yet, because it isn't the end".

Future employ

Hi

I am currently working 0n H1 Visa. I'm applied GC from other company as a future employ. I'm planning to join the future company. Is there any problem to get I-140 approval?