140 Approved July 2004

jsdw

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends and comrades,
A big thanks for this forum and for all the active participants....
My 140 was approved today - 18th April 2005.

Details...

140 / 485 Concurrent ---- 6th July 2004
PD ------- 31st July 2003
EAD-------Sept 2004
EB3 - India

Wish all of you good luck and God bless,
jsdw

---Congrats ---

---Congrats ---

U are also affected by Retro... Lets know what it says on Ur I-140 approval..

Enjoy Ur I-140

jsdw said:
Dear friends and comrades,
A big thanks for this forum and for all the active participants....
My 140 was approved today - 18th April 2005.

Details...

140 / 485 Concurrent ---- 6th July 2004
PD ------- 31st July 2003
EAD-------Sept 2004
EB3 - India

Wish all of you good luck and God bless,
jsdw

Congratulations jsdw. Your ND is closer to mine. I don't know when my turn going to come. Anyways, did you apply for EAD/AP or renewal recently?

Did u apply for EAD/AP renewal? - No

hopeOfgc,
No i did not apply for EAD/AP renewal.
All i did was visited this forum about 10 times a day to keep track of things happening at NSC.

Be encouraged, your approval should be round the corner.
-jsdw

jsdw said:
hopeOfgc,
No i did not apply for EAD/AP renewal.
All i did was visited this forum about 10 times a day to keep track of things happening at NSC.

Be encouraged, your approval should be round the corner.
-jsdw

Is your FP done? No FP yet for me.

JDSW,

Guess, it's time for me to keep my fingers crossed. My FP was done on 09/09/04 at Naperville, IL. Concurrently filed my I-140/I-485 on 04/20. ND is : 04/22. PD is July 16, 2003.

Hopefully, I will get mine approved in two week's time. Let's see.

Mahesh

Congrats jsdw,

maheshcr,

In addition to eBhola's analysis of two layers of adjucators and our applications falling under the inefficient hands, I think they may be going with the PDs as per the recent trend seen. While my FP was done in Jun'04, my PD is Aug.'03. I also know of pending applications with PDs prior, but this is another belief to be patient.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD : Apr.04
FP : Jun'04
PD : Aug'03

You're right Digs. When I spoke with an INS officer, they said they are approving the cases based on the PD's. However, I guess it has also to do with the other possibilities where as per my attorney's advise, I had to give a letter to the INS that my old company is no longer in business as I couldnt' get an employment letter from them. However, I found that my old employer has relocated to another area and their address and phone numbers have changed though. May be it's because of the above reason, it's getting delayed. Who knows? As you say, this is one good reason for us to boost our patience.

Good Luck!

NSC Emergency Number

Could anyone pls give me the emergency contact number for NSC. I've not been able to search on Google or otherwise.

Thanks

Mahesh CR

U did ur finger print in naperville ? were at, the one on RTE 59 ? Just wondering if we can get EAD extensions at that place any idea ? If so what kinda docs do u need

i live like 2 blocks away from that place !! do u live there too ?

Vish