140 approved!!!3-yr-deg,EB2,labor subs,NSC!!!!

sunnyray21

Registered Users (C)
it's amazing - my company applied for me 1 mth ago wiht an approved labor in EB2!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!I've a 3-yr deg fm India with a PGDBA from a good institute and am in sales.

sunnyray21 said:
it's amazing - my company applied for me 1 mth ago wiht an approved labor in EB2!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!I've a 3-yr deg fm India with a PGDBA from a good institute and am in sales.

Congrats! Is it a concurrent filing? I'm still waiting...... :(

What do you mean by a GOOD INSTITUTE?

sunnyray21 said:

Did you have the original LC or did they have to request it from the DOL?
Was I-140 already approved based on this LC and did the company have to withdraw it?

Congrats!!!

EB2 or EB3

How can I find out if the PERM labor was approved in EB2 or EB3?

sunnyray21 said:

sunnyray21 said:

You may want to be careful. During I-485 stage they can deny this I-140 approval stating that this was approved in error. Read other forums regarding this. I do not want to burst your bubble of happiness, but beware of this. Better to take action now rather than later on when it is too late.

Combination of Education

Guys,
At I-140 stage will NSC accept combination of education 3 yr degree, PGDCA, and PG for EB2. Labor is approved with combination of degree for BS or MS+2 yrs exp?

Thanks in advance.