140/485 transferred to TSC

smile_all

Registered Users (C)
140/485 : RD Dec 29th 2004 (Physical therapist EB3/Schedule A)
EAD Approved & Renewed 2nd time also

No news on 140/485 untill we filed a premium process on Sep 26th 06

140/485 transferred to TSC on Sep 29th 06 (so much for Premium processing).

- What does this mean?

- It also says USCIS responds within the projected time frame, typically what is this time frame?

- Also only my 140/485 was transferred, my spouse 485 was not, is this a problem?

Thanks a lot in advance, your help is much appreciated.

smile_all said:
140/485 : RD Dec 29th 2004 (Physical therapist EB3/Schedule A)
EAD Approved & Renewed 2nd time also

No news on 140/485 untill we filed a premium process on Sep 26th 06

140/485 transferred to TSC on Sep 29th 06 (so much for Premium processing).

- What does this mean?

- It also says USCIS responds within the projected time frame, typically what is this time frame?.

I suppose the projected time frame is still the 15 days. Note that Within the 15 days, USCIS is required to either approve the case, issue a notice of intent to deny or request for evidence, or initiate an investigation. If none of these actions is taken, the agency must refund the $1,000. If USCIS issues a notice requesting the submission of additional evidence, a new 15 calendar-day period will begin upon delivery to USCIS of a complete response to the request.

So I guess you just need to wait...please update us what you hear back within the next two weeks.

I-140 Back to CSC from TSC

The following is status on my 140 after it was sent to TSC

On October 4, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

What does this mean?and what is the expected adjudication.?(I update to premium processing on Sep 26th 2006)

I thought once it reaches TSC, they will approve it.

I485 approved before I140

Hi all,

Have you encountered such a case where my I485 is approved before my I140.
There is no news about my wife's I485 neither.

I got the following email this morning
----------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: WAC0606353***

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 11, 2006, we mailed a notice reaffirming the approval of this case, and returned the case to the Department of State for visa processing. If you have any additional questions, please contact the Department of State.
------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your advise