14 Year Exile Over - I 485 approved!! WAC 02-265-***

mjr_tx

Registered Users (C)
All,

I came to this country in 1990 for undergrad studies. Fast forward to 2004 - I got the good news today that my 485 is approved. they sent 2 e-mails..they mess up approvals as well, ha ha!

went to the BCIS website and confirmed the approval. next question which i'm sure has been asked before but anyway here goes....

can i go early for my pp stamping and only at the office they specify or any office!

has ayone had any good/bad experiences with early stamping at SJ - that's where they'll send me most likely.

my details........

WAC 02-265-***
140/485 concurrent
485 ND 08/26/02
FP1 09/02
FP2 07/06/04
LUDs 07/12 ( we recd ur fingerprint), 07/19,20,21,22 (approval)

finally, thanks to all the wonderful members of this extremely helpful community!! and to those who're still waiting - hang in there, pray hard and one day your time will come!

Congratulations! :) Great news!

Just wanted to make a quick comment here to the people who Over Quote on congratulatory posts, there is no harm in posting your wishes, but PLEASE PLEASE do not over quote the original thread for no reason. It just interferes with the ease of reading the thread for others. Your over quoting is absolutely uncalled for (I am refering to the njoy posts!), so thank you for your understanding!

congratulations!!
we are with you for 13 years insearch of light. So be happy!!!
wac-02-279-5XXXX

mjr_tx said:
All,

can i go early for my pp stamping and only at the office they specify or any office!

has ayone had any good/bad experiences with early stamping at SJ - that's where they'll send me most likely.

Congratulations!

I've tried to go early PP stamping but they didn't let me do it. Although it was LA Office....