138 Approvals for I140 last month

kishore143 said:
According to immigrationwatch.com there are 138 approvals last month
Hey Kishore,
That number may not be correct. Until last month the 2004 140 were approved were around 4500. But today it says around 6300+ out of 12000+.so atleast there were around 1500+ were approved. I may be wrong but I am following IW from past 3 or 4 months I am just seeing the processing statistics not the recent approvals. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

kishore143 said:
KK

That is correct i also noticed that.How come they changed from 4500 to 6000
I asked the webmaster the same questions. Lets see what he says. I will let you know.
Thanks
KK

Answer from IW Webmaster..

Here is the reply got from IW webmaster...
Thanks
KK
Recent Approval List is a snapshot -- which is time sensitive and only those which had been cross-verified by at least two independent contributors have the chance to list in Recent Approvals -- every single case can be challenged for its accuracy.

On the other hand, Processing Stats & Times are accumulative results -- which are not time sensitive. If people go back to check 2002's stats, their values are holding there and tell what had happened in US immigration history.

We used to publish all approvals in the Recent Approvals List, but people always come to argue its authenticity. You see, a member just recently argued:

"Your stats are inaccurate"
http://www.immigrationwatch.com/forum/thread.jsp?fid=f25&tid=111203446517

As time goes by, we learnt our own lesson by publishing only those we can cross verify in THE SHORT TIME PERIOD since it RECENT approvals.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
WebMaster